• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Announcement Battlefront Forum has been merged into DestroyRepeat!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
On October 12th, I acquired Battlefront Forum, but it wasn't until November 2nd, that I announced the acquisition. In that period, I was trying to fix issues from the import, and issues still remained after the issues were resolved. It was a tight-knit Battlefront community that I've wanted to purchase since the rise of Battlefront. However, as soon as Electronic Arts launched Battlefront II, the company has been shrouded into controversy over lootboxes, lootcrates, microtransactions, and other invasive player engagement. Sites like Battlefront-Forum.com suffered a lot of traffic because of it. However, despite the controversy, I was able to ride a wave for a while, until I decided it was time: Move all 553 Threads, 3,042 Posts, and 712 Members into DestroyRepeat. That time is today.

All of your threads, posts, profile posts are intact. Some of you lost images due to a prior import before this one. Just re-upload your avatars, or upload a new one - your choice! :) Some user groups are gone, all custom profile fields are gone, as it doesn't relate to DestroyRepeat. Some of you retain your status in the community. Anyway, some things are gone, some things are missing, but the core posts and membership remain intact. Thanks for understanding. If you have any questions, just ask.

Please do not throw a fit. It does no one any favors.

Anyway, Welcome to DestroyRepeat!

About CarlosX360 Co. Ltd:
CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements