• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Official Thread Battlefield 5

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Name: Battlefield V (V is styled as roman number 5)
Release Date: October 11, 2018 (Play First on EA Access/Origin Access), October 16, 2018 (Deluxe Edition), October 19, 2018 (Standard Edition)
Genre: First Person Shooter (FPS)
Developer: D.I.C.E.
Publisher: Electronic Arts

On May 16, EA/D.I.C.E. teased and announced the final name of 2018's Battlefield title would be "Battlefield V" with a strong emphasis on the "V" logo. The text was really clever...

EA also gave the greenlight to Trevor Noah to tease the new game...

EA/D.I.C.E. posted another video teasing a 5 second video of BF5...

Thread starter #2

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Battlefield 5 is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Microsoft has the marketing rights to Battlefield V, so do not despair. All future DLC's will be free, and the only thing you can purchase are cosmetic items (weapons, clothes, etc.)

It was revealed during an exclusive livestream between EA, and Microsoft...

Thread starter #3

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
During Electronic Arts' own E3 2018 conference called "EA Play," D.I.C.E. revealed Battlefield 5's Multiplayer. Along with the trailer, D.I.C.E. revealed some gameplay tidbits during the livestream....

Here's EA Play Livestream...

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements