• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS4 All About the PlayStation 4

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Luuk.vanRiel

The Eternal Poster
Doesn't sound stupid at all. Although I'll be buying the PC version, the PS4 version looks amazing as well, and hell if the price drops eventually maybe I'll buy it for PS4 too if I can stream it to my Vita :eek:
I build my pc for stuff like bf3 and better graphics. But now that ps4 is exceeding my specs and my pc is starting to struggle with some games ima gonna be buying everything for ps4 and only use my pc for pc exclusives and video editing.

Thread starter #63

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
I want to expand this thread, but I'm not in the position to do so, but I am looking forward to adding sections like:
  • FAQ
  • Launch Games
  • Launch Accessories/Peripherals
  • What you need to know before buying
  • Smart Buy Decisions

JoeCool

Suck the weenie!
Staff member
I have no idea.
But, if it doesn't I don't mind transitioning to a new system. Trophies were never my thing anyways. Nothing lost.

Justinchi

Hello JoeCool did you know that the PS4 does not support PSN?
The PS4 will not support previous PSN titles at launch, but it will surely be connected to PSN and be able to stream previous titles from the cloud eventually. They want to make the full library of PS1, PS2, and PS3 games available in the cloud.

The PS4 will not support previous PSN titles at launch, but it will surely be connected to PSN and be able to stream previous titles from the cloud eventually. They want to make the full library of PS1, PS2, and PS3 games available in the cloud.
So your telling me every PS One games like Kings Field 1 and 2,Shadowman and Nectaris Military Madness and Tecmo's Deception?

Great so they are going to make us re buy Games we already own again? =[

Leshain

It's time for another playstation eh? kinda on the fence this time tbh, out of all the playstation gaming systems i have bought, the only one to fail on me 5 times in a row was the PS3. PS1, PS2, PSP and PSVita all great and continues to work to this day, sony has really shaken my trust in them for making quality consoles that wont break every couple years only to be charged $120 that'll break again in a year or so.

Mixed feelings about this so called PS4... but if they have truly learned anything, it "SHOULD" go well, the PSP Go last gen to the PS Vita this gen overall was a huge upgrade with more pros than cons, if they can emulate the same results, than i'll purchase a PS4 eventually, but sony has screwed me over way too much this current gen for me to throw down another $500 recklessly day 1. also No Physical Disc Backwards PS3/PS2/PS1 games just adds salt to the wound, PS1 and PS2 maybe i could let go since they're really oldschool, but PS3..... thats just greedy.

Justinchi

It's time for another playstation eh? kinda on the fence this time tbh, out of all the playstation gaming systems i have bought, the only one to fail on me 5 times in a row was the PS3. PS1, PS2, PSP and PSVita all great and continues to work to this day, sony has really shaken my trust in them for making quality consoles that wont break every couple years only to be charged $120 that'll break again in a year or so.

Mixed feelings about this so called PS4... but if they have truly learned anything, it "SHOULD" go well, the PSP Go last gen to the PS Vita this gen overall was a huge upgrade with more pros than cons, if they can emulate the same results, than i'll purchase a PS4 eventually, but sony has screwed me over way too much this current gen for me to throw down another $500 recklessly day 1. also No Physical Disc Backwards PS3/PS2/PS1 games just adds salt to the wound, PS1 and PS2 maybe i could let go since they're really oldschool, but PS3..... thats just greedy.
I feel you on this dude. Hopefully (wishfully) they let you play the games you already own for free from the cloud. 500 bucks is a definite deal breaker for me regardless of its capabilities though.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements