• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita 3 Days Feels like FOREVER!!!!!!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Dimorphic

I'm not lucky, I'm paying for it :p I convinced myself the 3g might be useful to have, but honestly I just wanted it sooner haha.
I was thinking about it myself as well, but I already have an Iphone with 3g so having it for my dedicated handheld system as well seemed like overkill and thus completely pointless.

Patience is a virtue. :(

Thread starter #8

Dreamo84

I was thinking about it myself as well, but I already have an Iphone with 3g so having it for my dedicated handheld system as well seemed like overkill and thus completely pointless.

Patience is a virtue. :(
eh, ya I have an iPhone too, but you never know when I might wanna use it anyways. Besides, the first edition bundle pretty much makes the 3g upgrade free with all the extras.

thing is i wanted to import a ps vita but never could because my parents got me dreaded gift cards for christmas .. so i said ehh f it ill just get another one for my birthday as well and get the bundle... but honestly it felt like i was waiting a long time for that thing >.>

ALUCARD

thing is i wanted to import a ps vita but never could because my parents got me dreaded gift cards for christmas .. so i said ehh f it ill just get another one for my birthday as well and get the bundle... but honestly it felt like i was waiting a long time for that thing >.>

Kind of same hear. I was gonna import it but it would have come to me on jan 15. So i thought might as well wait since i will get grantee as well

Graveflower

eh, ya I have an iPhone too, but you never know when I might wanna use it anyways. Besides, the first edition bundle pretty much makes the 3g upgrade free with all the extras.
I have 4g on my phone and up to 10 GB of data a month 3g can suck it, nah i'm just kidding was gonna get a 3g but then I couldn't get uncharted do I downgraded.plus paying 30 extra a month is stupid. My phone has turn by turn navigation with traffic updates and lane assist via voice. Maps app can't do that.

Prp777

I'm happy waiting the 10 days. It gives me a chance to read some reviews on the games before I decide if I want to purchase them or not.

Heres my dilemma — please don't read this as being ungrateful lol:
Im on Vacation from Today until the 21st and will be out of country.
I come back to Canada on the 19th and have two more days of vacation.

So far I have the 22nd release Vita pre-ordered which means that I come back on the 19th and have two more days of vacation that I could be playing my Vita but can't because it comes out on the 22nd.

OR

I change my pre-order to the FE Bundle, pay 50$ more and get it 2 days early and play it on vacation. Keeping in mind I don't care for the 4gb card, little deviants or the case...

What do we think?

Yeah i know and I do have the money since I got 150$ off the Vita by doing trades at EB Games but I feel bad blowing 50$ on 2 less days of wait lol... although they will be my 2 last vacation days

Prp777

Heres my dilemma — please don't read this as being ungrateful lol:
Im on Vacation from Today until the 21st and will be out of country.
I come back to Canada on the 19th and have two more days of vacation.

So far I have the 22nd release Vita pre-ordered which means that I come back on the 19th and have two more days of vacation that I could be playing my Vita but can't because it comes out on the 22nd.

OR

I change my pre-order to the FE Bundle, pay 50$ more and get it 2 days early and play it on vacation. Keeping in mind I don't care for the 4gb card, little deviants or the case...

What do we think?
May I ask where you're vacation is taking place? If it's in the Caribbean islands the Vita can wait. If it's at home go for it. If you have money to blow you could always sell the game and get some money back, but I'd just wait it out if I were you. Spending 50 more plus tax isn't worth having it first.

lol, well 2 days of full, dedicated gaming time? I wish I were so lucky! Being a working father, husband, and student, I will not have a free day (let alone 2) for at least another decade and probably two. :)

Yeah my vacation will be in Cuba and the vita can definitely wait while I'm there lol — no electronics.
but I was referring to my last two days on vacation which will be back here at home. I suppose you're right. not worth 50$ + tax lol.

As for have two full days off I to am a working man and this is the first vacation I have had in almost 2 1/2 years as I work for a big tech company and am constantly travelling or in meetings sometimes overnight ones lol

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements