• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Xbox Portable?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

talhaa

Hey guys, do you think Microsoft will ever make an Xbox 360 portable? I hope that they do come out with a portable, just so I can see what it's like.

well...if the would make one...it would be very huge :D
no I don't think so...there is the 3DS and the NGP! I think the've n chancee...but maybe the will invent somthing...

MOFO

There were rumors years ago about a Microsoft portable but nothing ever materialized. If there was one im sure we would of heard something from Microsoft by now. Not sure if theres room for a fourth portable console since Nintendo, SONY and APPLE dominate the market, that is if you consider iOS games true games but thats a subject for another time.

Chris

I think it would have been more likely had Sony not announced the NGP. Microsoft would have had a better opportunity if they made announced it earlier. But, Microsoft has once tackled both Nintendo and Sony before so they could surprise use again.

talhaa

If they are going to make one, I think they should make one soon. Or maybe when the NGP and 3DS sales are going down, that way more people might buy it.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements