• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Xbox Minecraft Beta Version

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Miner Mania

I updated Minecraft on my Xbox One to the beta version and found out there's no rolling back. I should have done my research beforehand, but I wanted to switch between my tablet and console so I went for it. I've tried everything but once you go beta you never go back. If anyone knows a workaround please chime in the answer.

I like being able to switch between devices and to game with my friends who use anything other than a Playstation. The beta version has amazing graphics but gameplay is less intuitive for me overall. Just wanted to share the warning.

Soulwatcher

I think you might need the Xbox insider program on your Xbox one to unenroll. I am downloading the Windows 10 version as we speak. The Android version was awesome So I can not wait to try out the Windows 10 Version!

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements