• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

wii u

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Spartan

How old are you talking about? And depends on the type of Kid i guess. But I think the WiiU Just got a price drop so it'd be a while.

Spartan

Here's a good bundle I'd buy if I had kids.
http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/consoles/mario-luigi-wii-u-deluxe-32gb-console/112257

It's not really about looks, rather the games and gameplay of it.

I like Nintendo for it's Mario, Zelda, Super Smash, and Pokemon series.

AntiCase

I don't really like the game play of it either my friend was demonstrating it at school one time and I really just wasn't interested.

The Wii U really is the best console available right now in terms of kid friendly games. It's also great for family's. Mine plays it constantly, games like Mario 3D World and Nintendo land are played so often in this house that legend says you can still hear the music coming from the walls even when the console is turned off.

But seriously, they offer great bundles for the Wii U now, so the price is more than  worth it.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements