• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Who else is looking forward to MGS HD collection / has it already?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Indirect

Well, I love the MGS series. Infact, it's the ENTIRE reason I bought the damn console. Am I the only one stoked for the game? I'm going to pick up my preorder today in a couple of hours and I have to say, the trailer made me be completely unable to wait to go grab that game
<

Optimus Prune

I picked it up yesterday. Didn't get a chance to play it much yet. I've never played either game before, so am interested in giving them a shot. I will probably play MGS3 first since it seems more polished.

Indirect

Just warning you that the game is HEAVILY story based so if you seem confused about it, start with MGS 2 and then play 3. MGS 3 is actually a precursor to everything but you don't really appreciate why everything happens if you don't know the outcome :x

rkatz94

I really wanted to get this game as well as gravity rush on Tuesday but I've been sick all week so I'll pick them up as soon as I'm mobile again! What are your impressions on it?

Indirect

Oh.my.god. the game is fantastic with the vita! One gripe I have is the throat slitting mechanic is hit and miss in some places.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

DarkandUgly

i just bought... this, Madden & Asassins Creed are the games i anticipate... i do have the on the go games also though(chess, pinball)

I bought that and Gravity Rush the other day. I've played both 2 and 3 when they first came out. They are great games but Gravity Rush is FAR more fun and has been taking up more of my time.

Zaradoni

Able to use the transferring feature from my ps3 to via and vice versa.. This is truly a great feature.. shame we have to buy the game separately

I've had the game for a little under a month now and i just cannot build up the steam to actually play it. Admittedly I'm currently stuck looking for bombs to disarm but I'm really struggling. I want to love it, but with the archaic control schemes and the lack of basic features that i've become so used to over the last 5-6 years i find myself getting frustrated doing even the most basic things.

Crouching for example. Urgh. The lack of a direct means of pulling up your iron sights. For a gamer in 2012, its hard to look past. That being said, i know its a fantastic game so i'll stick with it.

I couldn't get used to the controls on the 3DS version, it felt awfully cobbled together. Granted i only played the Demo but man, it wasn't pretty.

cd0g43

I will personally be picking it up during the holidays I believe, I look forward to it as I have always been a fan but my bank account is about to die with all the new titles coming out this month Assassins Creed: 3, Assassins Creed: Liberation, etc.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements