• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What website has the best Minecraft server list?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Soulwatcher

I am interested in joining other Minecraft servers, just to see what other people have built. But every time I find a server list they are full of modded servers and trying to find a vanilla server is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. So I was wondering if any of you guys know what website has the best Minecraft server list?

Mariana

I don't know if I'm the best person for this question since I mainly play offline but when I did also randomly played online I was using these sites:

http://minecraft-mp.com/
http://minecraftservers.org/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/servers

They should all have some filter options where you can put in specific variables such as no mods and so on. I hope that you can find a good vanilla server. I imagine that it isn't easy since the majority do use at least a few mods.

Soulwatcher

I don't know if I'm the best person for this question since I mainly play offline but when I did also randomly played online I was using these sites:

http://minecraft-mp.com/
http://minecraftservers.org/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/servers

They should all have some filter options where you can put in specific variables such as no mods and so on. I hope that you can find a good vanilla server. I imagine that it isn't easy since the majority do use at least a few mods.
Thank you for the server list, I think its kind of crazy that only a few servers are popular and the rest are getting less popular as you do further down the list until no one is playing. I am pretty much done with Java Minecraft and I am going to be a full-time Windows 10/PE/Xbox/Nintendo Realms player. I am seriously thinking about starting a Realms server for this website because I know for sure I could find people that wanted to play on Realms. :)

Mariana

Yes, I agree it is quite sad to see. I don't know but for me personally, seeing the server using too many crazy mods is a turn-off and it makes me not want to join in. I can understand why people enjoy it but some mods take it too far...

And I left Java behind too :D I'm loving the Win10 right now. I wish more people were open-minded and gave it a try!

How much are the realms again? I'm assuming you'd get the 11 players one?

Soulwatcher

Yes, I agree it is quite sad to see. I don't know but for me personally, seeing the server using too many crazy mods is a turn-off and it makes me not want to join in. I can understand why people enjoy it but some mods take it too far...

And I left Java behind too :D I'm loving the Win10 right now. I wish more people were open-minded and gave it a try!

How much are the realms again? I'm assuming you'd get the 11 players one?
I agree some of the mods in Java are a little on the insane side. They are so far from vanilla Minecraft that it's not even funny. And I seriously do not see the fun in that and to each their own I guess!

Realms are $7.99 for an 11 player server, and that's why I would be getting if I decided to get a realms server.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R This website has been hacked Completed Suggestions 3
M What is your favorite website to download texture packs and mods? Minecraft 1
S MINECRAFT SNAPSHOT 18W03B! (from the official Minecraft website!) Gaming News 0
S MINECRAFT SNAPSHOT 18W02A (from the official Minecraft website!) Gaming News 0
S MINECRAFT SNAPSHOT 18W01A (from the official Minecraft website) Gaming News 0
S A new mob approaches! (From the offical website!) Gaming News 0
S I am going to be away from the website for 2 days! Gaming News 2
S New texture pack Released for Java 1.12! (From the official Minecraft website) Gaming News 0
S MINECRAFT SNAPSHOT 17W50A (from the official Minecraft website) Gaming News 0
S 17 days later the website overhaul is complete! Gaming News 0
S Minecraft Snapshot 17w49a (From the official Minecraft website) Gaming News 0
S I am making positive changes to the website please report anything broken! (Hawk Host) Gaming News 0
S Minecraft Snapshot 17w48a (From The Official Website) Gaming News 0
S Today I fixed a login and SSL problem on the blog part of the website! CarlosX360 Archive 2
S I just wanted to thank each and every one of you! Our website is 100% recovered! CarlosX360 Archive 3
S My Living Nightmare Is Over! The Website Is Up And Running Again, But Sadly We Lost 3 Weeks Of Posts CarlosX360 Archive 16
S What is your favorite website to download texture packs and mods? Minecraft 9
S Please let us know how you found this website. Completed Suggestions 14
S What was your first website? Tech Central 0
Carlos TitanFall 2 Website reveals Open Tech Test features for both weekends Titanfall 0
S Created a new website for voting and commenting on gear Destiny 6
Corei7Killa Getting frustrated with my portable id on this website Completed Suggestions 3
agentyork PSVita looking for a video game news website PlayStation 3
Terramax Random Website That I Highly Recommend General Gaming 0
TheRandumbHero My New Website...Thoughts? Off Topic Lounge 26
A Hammond Robotics Website is launched Titanfall 0
WhoIsDo Destiny's website updates with new info on Guardians, enemies, locations & story Destiny 0
Jamie Advertise your website at FPS Forum Completed Suggestions 0
TheUninvited I just had a vision about a new website:) Off Topic Lounge 1
V1L1N Why cant i log in on the main website? Completed Suggestions 1
A Website slow - we are investigating CarlosX360 Archive 7
Eclipse_FPSForum Favorite Website? Tech Central 7
N Favorite website/forum logo Creative Corner 6
ozadin Which website do you visit frequently? Tech Central 20
S How do you make a website? PC 3
S Whats yor favorite website? Off Topic Lounge 6
Crouton Playstation Network Website PlayStation 6
akhi216 PSVita 3G refusing everything but Twitter and AT&T's website PlayStation 3
ProGripz ProGripz Website is up! Xbox 8
Jordan Rains PSVita NIS (Disgaea 3) opens up a teaser website for a new PSV project. PlayStation 11
gamingdevil800 Need Website Maker. Off Topic Lounge 8
Kellz Call of Duty "Black Ops 2" Website and Launch Trailer Call of Duty 2
IVIaster220 Making a website :) Off Topic Lounge 13
runonunleaded PS Vita website testing Off Topic Lounge 13
gamingdevil800 What Are The Best website Tools? Off Topic Lounge 0
O Make money fast website! Tech Central 5
Arock387 Up and coming website Off Topic Lounge 3
TheBrutux168 My Website Dedicated To Gaming Off Topic Lounge 20
U Website login issues Completed Suggestions 4
TheBrutux168 Please Join My Website Off Topic Lounge 8