• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What is your most hated Minecraft mob ?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

mbuzma

Ender Dragon is technically the most dangerous mob in Minecraft, but I actually hate the Creepers the most. They have killed me so many times, and the rare charged variants are even worse. Skeletons are pretty dangerous as well, especially the wither variant, and I hate the zombies mostly because of their creepiness. I don't really like to go out when it gets dark :D
So what do you guys think ?

Soulwatcher

Ender Dragon is technically the most dangerous mob in Minecraft, but I actually hate the Creepers the most. They have killed me so many times, and the rare charged variants are even worse. Skeletons are pretty dangerous as well, especially the wither variant, and I hate the zombies mostly because of their creepiness. I don't really like to go out when it gets dark :D
So what do you guys think ?
I know what you mean I have been blown up bt creepers more times then I care to remember. But I no longer play with monsters, because I don't feel right playing with the undead. Having said that I hope the new sky mob isn't classified as a monster because of bears. wolves and bats are not considered mobs and bears and wolves will kill you.

mbuzma

Yeah Creepers are very dangerous when they ambush you, so I've learned to be very alert haha. As for Bears and Wolves, I just don't mess with them if I don't have to, but they can be a nuisance. I like to tame wolves though, it's just a shame bears aren't tamable (without mods ) since they are a bit stronger AFAIK.

Mariana

Creeper for sure! Those little fellows killed me the most times out of literally any other monster in the game.

Also, I hate it when they sneak up on you and you hear that creepy noise, haha. I just run because I know that they will blow me up.

The most annoying thing is when they blow up your creations!

Soulwatcher

Yeah Creepers are very dangerous when they ambush you, so I've learned to be very alert haha. As for Bears and Wolves, I just don't mess with them if I don't have to, but they can be a nuisance. I like to tame wolves though, it's just a shame bears aren't tamable (without mods ) since they are a bit stronger AFAIK.

What I hate about the creepers is they are super quiet and they sneak up on you and you hear the fuse and BOOM! Your dead LOL! :cwl:

Creeper for sure! Those little fellows killed me the most times out of literally any other monster in the game.

Also, I hate it when they sneak up on you and you hear that creepy noise, haha. I just run because I know that they will blow me up.

The most annoying thing is when they blow up your creations!

Its the fuse that you here and yep it's creepy because you know that your about to die and there is nothing that you can do LOL. :cwl:

Tania997

The creeper is obviously going to be the answer. When I play minecraft I'm not sure what to expect, and when all of a sudden I hear that noise.. I know I'm about to rage. It's even worse if you got something valuable in your inventory. Their way of sneaking up on you in the most unpredictable ways is something that really makes me feel anxious!

Mariana

What I hate about the creepers is they are super quiet and they sneak up on you and you hear the fuse and BOOM! Your dead LOL! :cwl:

Its the fuse that you here and yep it's creepy because you know that your about to die and there is nothing that you can do LOL. :cwl:
Haha, yeah, the fuse. I couldn't remember the right word for it. It's like when you hear the dynamite and you just know it will blow up... all you can do is... nothing.

I hope that this doesn't haunt you guys!

Sase3119

Spiders. Had a creepy experience with them on my first ever night in the game (didn't know what they were and they had me trapped in a hole). Left kind of a bitter taste in my mouth after that haha. I know they're not particularly dangerous or anything, and I wouldn't say I'm scared of them or whatever, but I hold a grudge :giggle:

chikatilo

Creepers are so genially created to be evil and nasty that I actually like them. Well, I don't like it when I have to run from them, I'm fond of thеir whole similitude.

I hate Husks the most. I just dislike the idea of not feeling safe during the day. Making daytime dangerous defeats the whole point of the day and night cycle. Husks make me avoid desserts.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements