• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What CS:GO rank are you?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Clamega

I'm currently Master Guardian 1. I was Master Guardian 2 before the derank wave, got deranked back to Gold Nova Master, then made my way up to MG1 again. It's becoming harder to rank up because now the rank is determined relative to the overall skill of all players. If you're Global Elite it means you're better than 99% of players. It used to be absolute, now it's better. It gives you a bigger sense of achievement when you achieve a new rank.

Jan148

I'm currently at Master Guardian Elite. Was Legendary Eagle before the rank update, deranked to Master Guardian 2 and managed to rank up to Master Guadrian Elite yesterday. Which I'm actually quite proud of, considering I started at Silver 3 :)

thin

On my main I'm currently at SMFC. Haven't played much MM lately, I've been enjoying pugs lately.

Julian_Geeka

MGE. I started in Nova 2 and somehow didn't get affected by the rank changes.
Sad thing is that I've never had a good or even decent mouse. First 3-5 months I was playing with a free laptop mouse, which was extremely small. It also had acceleration built-in. Now I'm using a €5 ''gaming'' mouse... It's not the greatest of mice, but it works.
I wonder what would change if I were to get a good mouse.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements