• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Today I bring you a repost "community server automatic chicken coop"!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulwatcher

Last edited:

Mariana

Haha, yes. I still remember this post from before and same as I said then I will say now. You make really amazing guides on how to build things. I personally didn't know how to do this automated chicken coop and I've been playing for ages. It never occurred to me.

I love that you list every single component that we need and exact amount. It definitely saves us the time of calculating things ourselves. You could maybe also do a blog post about how to do automatic wheat farm. I think some people might not know it.

Soulwatcher

Haha, yes. I still remember this post from before and same as I said then I will say now. You make really amazing guides on how to build things. I personally didn't know how to do this automated chicken coop and I've been playing for ages. It never occurred to me.

I love that you list every single component that we need and exact amount. It definitely saves us the time of calculating things ourselves. You could maybe also do a blog post about how to do automatic wheat farm. I think some people might not know it.
Thank you and I am glad that you like the guide. I have been doing a bunch of behind the scenes work on the VPS and the website. I still have some work to do but I promise to get back to the guides soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements