• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Titanfall’s Prestige System aka Regeneration - CONFIRMED

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

FlameABell

Donator
As we know details have previously been released regarding Titanfall’s Prestige system known as 'Regeneration'.
This system has 10 ‘generations’, each with 50 levels to complete to move onto the next.

This is the ‘regeneration’ screen we will be seeing upon reaching the requirements to regenerate.
The regeneration screen also confirms you will lose anything you have unlocked, challenges will be reset and you’ll revert to level 1. By regenerating from generation 1 to 2, you earn XP at an accelerated rate of 110%.

Well there are only a hand full of days left to go until the release of Titanfall, so we will be sure to continue to keep you informed so you can hit the ground running on release day.
View attachment 359

Attachments

• tf gen.PNG
    tf gen.PNG
    247.4 KB · Views: 28

FlameABell

Donator
Don't really see the sense in leveling faster...

Personally I hope it's not one of those cases where they will bring in more prestige levels at a later date because they can see they made it too easy to level up and you are left not being able to earn any more xp.
There will however be challenges that you have to complete each generation in order to prestige so maybe that will be where it slows it down a bit ??

I didn't find this funny or helpful in CoD. I play to unlock everything and when I do... start again! I respect people who like this, but once I get everything and reach the highest level possible I prefer to master my gadgets.

I didn't find this funny or helpful in CoD. I play to unlock everything and when I do... start again! I respect people who like this, but once I get everything and reach the highest level possible I prefer to master my gadgets.

I think they did this to bring people that have played for dozens of hours back to earth, give them more of a challenge and not let them continue to dominate over new players, while still feeling like they're growing as a player. I've noticed that all of the people at Respawn speak a lot about making the game accessible to everyone, including newbies coming in, so having very dominate players is kinda going against their idea. Matchmaking will help, but only so much. But I agree with you it sucks to "start over" when you've busted butt to get there.

FlameABell

Donator
Indeed
I'm sure there are a lot more details about how the system will work that we are yet to see, that may make the process make a lot more sense.

This is Respawns first crack at this so we are going to have to expect their will be an adjustment period and a lot of changes, upgrades and updates ahead of us.

TracyJackson

You don't have to regenerate if you do not want to. Once you've reached Gen 1 level-cap, you are not forced to regen into level 2. You can stay at Regeneration 1 if you wants to. Although others who did regen may have a slight advantage compared to you in gaining XP, stats, etc.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements