• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita The Official Bandai Namco EU YouTube channel just trolled the Vita, hard.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Yanikun

Bandai Namco are releasing a game called "Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!" on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and 3DS, but not on the Vita. Which leads us to this:

x4igsv6.jpg

See for yourself (the comment has now been flagged as spam but also garnered 182 likes) :

So this begs the question: who are the people behind game publishers' official YouTube channels?

Blue Flare

It also begs the question: why hasn't Sony updated their sales figures? It was last updated June 2012 where it only showed 2.2 million units. It's been over a year.

Also another question; why would you buy an Adventure Time game? I DON'T KNOW!

They seem to have even started a fanboy war which involves the casual "Wii U and 3DS fanboys vs Vita defenders" match-up.

People just love to hate the system.

PsychoDon904

How about a nice little middle finger to the douche bag who posted that works at Bandai Namco EU. Which leads to another point: Who in the hell would even play that crap....

Also the Vita has sold more units than the Wii U and the Wii U is also struggling...yeah hypocrite much.

RTRSPCT

Thanks Namco, for raping my favorite racing series of all time; the Ridge Racer series. THAT was already unforgivable enough IMO...

DarkREaper006

it's a damned troll, like the Obama guy's on youtube
hell even tony stark played a visit on his damned iron man 3 trailer.

Yanikun

Also the Vita has sold more units than the Wii U and the Wii U is also struggling...yeah hypocrite much.

To be fair, even with a lower install base, an Adventure Time game makes way more sense on an underperforming Nintendo system than an underperforming Sony system. The previous game was a success on the 3DS and DS, and the Wii U this Christmas is a haven for kid-oriented stuff with Mario, Donkey Kong and Sonic. I would be shocked if the game didn't sell best on 3DS and Wii U, really.

Kamehameha

Haters gonna hate. We don't want your crappy game from a crappy series anyways.

But seriously, that is pretty messed up. It is blatantly obvious they are biased to the Vita when EVERY system except the Vita gets a release. I couldn't care less about that game. It just bothers me that once again, a developer has nothing but bad things to say about the Vita. It just makes me want to support my Vita even more.

fussy01

But seriously, that is pretty messed up. It is blatantly obvious they are biased to the Vita when EVERY system except the Vita gets a release. I couldn't care less about that game. It just bothers me that once again, a developer has nothing but bad things to say about the Vita. It just makes me want to support my Vita even more.
amen(y)

Yanikun

But it's not a developer, it's whoever was in charge of uploading the video on the publisher's official channel. Could be an intern or something.

Also, by saying "we don't want your crappy games from a crappy series" right after "haters gonna hate," you're doing the same thing. The previous game was well-received, I liked it a lot too. Don't hate if you haven't played the series, the first was definitely not crappy.

Kamehameha

Also, by saying "we don't want your crappy games from a crappy series" right after "haters gonna hate," you're doing the same thing. The previous game was well-received, I liked it a lot too. Don't hate if you haven't played the series, the first was definitely not crappy.

You're right. I apologize and take my statement back. I was more trying to joke about it, or shrug it off. As you can see in my second paragraph, I started by saying "but seriously". The second part of my post was more along the lines of how I actually felt. I can see how it can be perceived differently and I apologize for that and if I offended anyone. I was offended by the post made on YT, but I shouldn't have made things worse by offending anyone else.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements