• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

"The MC Nation" Night Pathway To The Farm (Java Server)

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Soulwatcher

I have been working a little on the Java server these past few days. I started a farm and I built a ban and I lit up the pathway and the barn. I made a small video and posted it below so that you can see what I am talking about.

Last edited:

Mariana

I watched the whole video and I really liked your choice of music because it fitted the environment! It sort of built up the suspense plus it's night time so there's nothing better than some rock.

I love how the video ended - at the barn with some clueless looking donkeys and horses, haha. An amazing progress and I always enjoy seeing new threads by you because I know that you've made a new creation! Now you must take your wife through the whole path, it's highly romantic with the torches.

Soulwatcher

I watched the whole video and I really liked your choice of music because it fitted the environment! It sort of built up the suspense plus it's night time so there's nothing better than some rock.

I love how the video ended - at the barn with some clueless looking donkeys and horses, haha. An amazing progress and I always enjoy seeing new threads by you because I know that you've made a new creation! Now you must take your wife through the whole path, it's highly romantic with the torches.
I plan on making another video of what the kids build today. They are ages 10 and 6 and they are my friend's kids. That's why I can not let anyone on the Java server. If anyone is serious about wanting to play on the Java server I will just start another one because our VPS can support 2 java servers with no problem.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements