• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed.. in-game voice chat?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Xbudz

Hey everyone!

Has anyone picked up Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed for PSVita yet? I would love to know if the online races support in-game voice chat. I'm trying to find out more about it before I drop $29.99.

Thanks!

IcyPolarBear85

I have the game and can confirm there is no voice chat support for the Vita version. I wouldn't let that put you off though, it's a good game and a lot of fun online multiplayer.

Xbudz

I have the game and can confirm there is no voice chat support for the Vita version. I wouldn't let that put you off though, it's a good game and a lot of fun online multiplayer.

Thanks for the reply man! Shame it doesn't support voice. I'm still looking for reasons to buy it. I wish I had some active voice chat / party chat friends on Vita.

IcyPolarBear85

No worries :) . If you have a PS3 I know it supports voice chat on that, so might be worth getting instead of the Vita version.

UniRing

You can use the Party app to voice chat while playing this game (and others that doesn't have it integrated).

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements