• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Smash Bros. full roster leaked... and 38 other hot rumors this week

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Spartan

Smash Bros. full roster leaked... and 38 other hot rumors this week

<div><div class="gallery_desc" readability="19">
<p>
<b>The Rumor</b>: A batch of allegedly <a href="http://www.vgleaks.com/rumor-leaked-super-smash-bros-footage-reveals-new-characters-bowser-jr-ganondorf-shulk-etc" target="_blank">leaked videos</a> taken from the new Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS revealed the inclusion of several previously unconfirmed playable fighters. Among those leaked were: Bowser Jr., the dog from Duck Hunt, Wario, Mr. Game & Watch, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, R.O.B., Ness and Dr. Mario. One leaker also claimed that Lucas, Star Wolf, Snake, Ice Climbers and Rhythm Heaven's Chorus Men, will be added via post-launch DLC, although no proof was provided.
</p>
iMetCwxJ57Bi5.gif
iDfrQFCnKB4qY.gif
iboPmkZKYI94u2.gif
zmDcQJZ.gif
X1hQY1X.gif
<p>
<b>Our Take</b>: Xenoblade Chronicles protagonist Shulk was also among those leaked in the videos, before being officially confirmed by Nintendo in a Nintendo Direct broadcast on August 29. This, along with the seemingly unquestionable validity of the leaked footage (Nintendo has attempted, unsuccessfully, to have them all taken offline), means it's safe to assume these characters will be revealed in the next few weeks.
</p></div></div><br><br>

http://www.gamesradar.com/video-game-rumors/

Servace

Some of the characters you stated in your post were confirmed by a Super Smash Bros. fanatic on his youtube channel. By looking at the GIFs, I think some characters have a different move set. I think the different move set will make sure those who were pro before with characters will have to relearn their style again.

pleirosei

They are releasing another Smash Brothers? I never really got into this game, but it seems to have a cult like following. How good is the new one going to be? Does it look promising?

Oh, I did not notice the videos above. That game looks much better graphically. It would be awesome if they made that game look realer in its presentation. Nintendo will never do that, however. Would be sweet to see a lifelike Sonic the Headgehog in a game :)

Is that Darth Vader? LOL. That is classic. He could have been in the game in previous versions, but I would not have known that. Forgive me for my ignorance. :)

Jeep

If Super Smash Bros: Melee was made for Xbox 360 and One, that would be epic.
Loved thay game on gamecube since day 1.

AceTy31

Am I odd? I don't like to look when things are leaked. I actually actively try to avoid it like someone who hasn't seen the Superbowl when it aired. I like to be surprised when games come out.

I'm the same, to be honest... I don't like to get excited over things that are going to come out in few months. It's so annoying, cause I want to play them NOW, and have to wait.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements