• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita *Official* Network not working thread

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

elude13

Yesterday and now today I can't access the PlayStation store. Its under going maintenance. Is this happening to anyone else?

Lethal

Retired Moderator
Even it is not happening to anyone else, what could you do about it? Last night Sony did some more maintenance and I am sure they are doing some more today. Nothing we can do about it, except to just wait for it to work again.

Lethal

Retired Moderator
Seems every time someone can not get the PS Store to load, or someone can not sign in to the network. There is a new thread created. I created this thread so we can keep all of it in to one thread.

Have a problem with the network? Post it here! :)

I will start off saying that last night on 3/6/12, Sony was doing some more maintenance and I was kicked offline. Possible that Sony is doing some more fine tuning today.

Graveflower

Was last night and earlier today. Lethal i'm replying to thread as i'm sure akool and ceramic and the whole lot will consolidate the threads when they get the chance.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements