• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Announcement New Owner of WireForums

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Hello, my name is Carlos Morales, and I am the Founder & C.E.O. at CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. In the last 24 hours, I've purchased WireForums.com completely. The domain is in my hands. The entire site will be moved to a new server shortly, but for now... I'd like to introduce myself, and lay out my plans for the website. I saw @Deathstarr's ad, and promptly came to an agreement for a undisclosed amount. I did this before any other interest was made, I acted fast, and now everyone knows I own it.

So, you're wondering what's gonna happen now? Well, I'll move the site to a new server first, but once that happens, WireForums will be merged into a larger board - DestroyRepeat. Before that happens, though, I would need to delete some plugins, some skins, just to shave the fat. I will also send e-mails to users letting them know of the change. Honesty first. Right after that, I will delete ALL zero posters.

Thank you, and I look forward to working with everyone in the new site.

About CarlosX360 Co. Ltd:
CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch gamers worldwide at www.destroyrepeat.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
You are on the new server.
Yes, yeah, yeah... I see the "Not Secure" warning.
This is the final hurrah before I start merging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements