• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Need for Speed: Most Wanted | Autolog 2.0!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

LiquidDom

Alright so I JUST got power back and went to pick these up (GameStop just opened for the first time since last Sunday).

I can finally play this and Assassin's Creed! All is right in the world.

diabloNL

Small question. There are 61 single player events. Until now each car I found has 5 events. Since there are 41 cars, shouldn't there be 205 events?

Certinty

Small question. There are 61 single player events. Until now each car I found has 5 events. Since there are 41 cars, shouldn't there be 205 events?
Quite a few cars have the same events.

Actually pisses me off, the game is pretty short if you look at it that way. Worst thing is how easy the Most Wanted levels are to get, just drive around for a few hours doing a few events and you'll unlock quite a few. Not sure in the replay value of the game though. :(

chowyunfatt

Actually pisses me off, the game is pretty short if you look at it that way. Worst thing is how easy the Most Wanted levels are to get, just drive around for a few hours doing a few events and you'll unlock quite a few. Not sure in the replay value of the game though. :(

Well if you want this trophy and a platinum then you will have to do 205 events, if that's the number or thereabouts.
Finish first in every race, in every car http://www.psmania.net/trophies.php?tid=74531I'm just doing every race in each car as I unlock them and getting all golds as I go along, then I move on to the next one.

diabloNL

Thanks. I was very surprised to be already at 11% game completion and I didn't play that much!

Murphy

I have no doubt about DLC plans for this, and also like chowyunfatt says you'll have to do 205 anyway for the trophy. ;)

Besides, there is always multiplayer.

diabloNL

I have no doubt about DLC plans for this, and also like chowyunfatt says you'll have to do 205 anyway for the trophy. ;)

Besides, there is always multiplayer.

I don't care about trophies. When you play they same event with another car will it still be marked in the game ( little gold bar on left next to event)? Or is it already marked because you won it already in another car? If not than it has purpose enough for me to do all 205! :)

chowyunfatt

Every car I've started in always has 5 blank races, ie no gold bars so you tell in what cars you've done each event and also if you have golds in all events for each car.

So there is about 250 races to gold, speed cameras, jack points, jumps, billboards and gates to find, tasks to do in each car to unlock pro mods like drift so many meters or whatever (example) Most Wanted races to beat and take down. Trophies to get and then dozens of number plates to unlock online and cars to mod, tickets to get and again tasks to do in each car online.

Then after all that you can try to beat others speed camera speeds and jump distances plus event times, as Autolog keeps updating with challenges of friends that set times and things so I would say there is more than enough content.

Could be a couple of hundred hours if you don't get board of the game. I've logged 10 hours so far and it feels more like 1. :)

EDIT: Oh and I read Murphy's review a day before other people did :D and I said to him it reads more like a 4/5 are you sure it's a 5/5. Well I was so wrong, to me at least it's a 6/5. :)

diabloNL

Every car I've started in always has 5 blank races, ie no gold bars so you tell in what cars you've done each event and also if you have golds in all events for each car.

So there is about 250 races to gold, speed cameras, jack points, jumps, billboards and gates to find, tasks to do in each car to unlock pro mods like drift so many meters or whatever (example) Most Wanted races to beat and take down. Trophies to get and then dozens of number plates to unlock online and cars to mod, tickets to get and again tasks to do in each car online.

Then after all that you can try to beat others speed camera speeds and jump distances plus event times, as Autolog keeps updating with challenges of friends that set times and things so I would say there is more than enough content.

Could be a couple of hundred hours if you don't get board of the game. I've logged 10 hours so far and it feels more like 1. :)

EDIT: Oh and I read Murphy's review a day before other people did :D and I said to him it reads more like a 4/5 are you sure it's a 5/5. Well I was so wrong, to me at least it's a 6/5. :)

Thanks for that! Now I'm not so afraid to finish the game any time soon. :)

Lokesh

4 trophies to go for platinum now lol. Some are easy. Need 5 multiplayer friends, need to unlock 3 pro mods in multiplayer. The hard (well more time consuming, but the fun part) is to win all races in 1st place and then I need to find my last 2 gates which is going to be the hardest one I think lol.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements