• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Namco Bandai's J-Stars Victory crossover confirmed for PS3/Vita

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Trent

This does look really nice. Sadly, though, this has little chance of releasing outside of Japan, as the original J-Stars games that released on the DS didn't get localized.

t3hmadgamr

This does look really nice. Sadly, though, this has little chance of releasing outside of Japan, as the original J-Stars games that released on the DS didn't get localized.
I'm importing it regardless Lol

I REALLY wish they can add Gon and Killua from HxH on the game though...

lechonbaby

A moped!!! creeping to snipe positions....buahahahahaha, that's classic.

I'd rather this than the All-Stars Battle Royale.
I like this kind of humorous content/ideas/writing all the time.
And it looks like a mash of Naruto/Bleach/etc game mechanics!

I'll import if I get desperate.... and I have always wanted to play a One Piece game/character. (The art style always appealed to me, though haven't read the manga)
The backgrounds look sweet as also.

t3hmadgamr

Awesome. I really want to see Jajanken and Gon's older transformation!

But why can't they add other characters from the same series? Like for Naruto, they could add Sasuke, Sakura; Bleach, they can add Byakuya, Toshiro, Yamamoto; Hunter X Hunter - Killua, Hisoka, Biscuit etc.

But it looks like this game is going to be for the main characters of each respective series. Oh well :(

Kamehameha

Is it coming to America
I suggest viewing the official thread. http://psindependent.com/threads/jump-stars-victory-vs-jump-stars-exclusive-to-vita-ps3.10905/
It is updated regularly, and that is where general discussion should go. So far it is only announced for Japan, the general consensus is it won't come to the US. Doesn't mean it won't, but most people don't believe it will. However, many of us here are importing the game. I recommend doing that if you really want the game. There is the language barrier, obviously, but with so many importing there will be plenty of guides on how to play the game without knowing the language.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements