• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

My feedback on the site

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Dolan

Gonna focus on the negatives first.

Mk. Staff, please get on more. I see Empire, Sav and Nick on the most. I rarely see AK or Hendo anymore.

Empire, stop saying SMD, using your admin powers when someone negs you to lower their rep and ****ing up the site. :blank:

FFS we need to start posting in the forums more. Its time to move out of the shoutbox guys.

We've had the same userbars for decades, I think its time we upgraded, especially since many people including myself have mad the time to create new userbars, which were voted on but never used.

There should be default avatars and signatures for new members, I'd be happy to make it. Vbplaza is useless besides name changes and fruity colors.

Either do something with the downloads section or remove it.

Positives

I like the theme. It reminds me of Pv :troll:

For the most part, I like the staff.

The forums look neat.

I like you guys.

Empire

<b><span style='color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px
We're getting usertitles like tommorow :stare: and I was saying smd just for fun :fa: have some fun sometimes :dco: and I gave your rep back after you raged lmao

N

Nick

Thanks for the feedback, everyone you suggested on the negatives will be taken into account. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements