• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Announcement MVC3Forum has been merged into CarlosX360 Forums

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
A website launched in December 2010, it came to being MvC3Forum, a few weeks later, I bought it out. For three years, I have been running MvC3Forum. It was popular in 2011 and died off around 6 to 8 months after I fully launched it. I relaunched it after a year of stagnation - under MarvelVsCapcomForums.com and it didn't work. I've decided to redirect MVCForums into another fighting game site which I am awaiting launch on. And then, I decided to merge that particular forum into CarlosX360 Community to make way for a new project.

Over the last 3 years, MVC3Forums has gathered:

27,690 Visits
23,896 Unique Visitors
75,589 Pageviews

MVC3Forum.com has become the third inductee into the CarlosX360 Hall of Fame.

About CarlosX360 Co. Ltd:
CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and Wii gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements