• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Monster Hunter on Vita?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

BeMore

Wow. That in-game screenshot at the top looks gorgeous. However, unless Crapcom blatantly lied about MH on the Vita, this isn't it.

I'm not totally in the know about MH, but it is the bottom screenshot that seems to have given people hope.

kaizere

this just in...there is a new images that shows a monster hunter like on the vita..though kotaku said its fake..though, do you guys think that this is a new upcoming monster hunter??..I never saw these kind of weapon and monster in the old monster hunters
Monster+Hunter+PS+Vita.jpg

Monster+Hunter+Playstation+Vita.jpg
Monster+Hunter+Vita.jpg

kaizere

lol..I just post this after you created this thread lol...you beat me to it XDD....though..monster hunter or not...if this game is official on the vita then I would love to die just to get that game

Yuorichi

lol..I just post this after you created this thread lol...you beat me to it XDD....though..monster hunter or not...if this game is official on the vita then I would love to die just to get that game
Yeah I've never gotten into the Monster Hunter series on PSP but would like a second chance to do so on the VITA. I posted the link on your thread, it's a fake.

kaizere

Yeah I've never gotten into the Monster Hunter series on PSP but would like a second chance to do so on the VITA. I posted the link on your thread, it's a fake.

yhup...kotaku confirmed the picture was take by fraps..but still..Its a game that is being developed....ps vita or not..im getting hyped to get more info about the game

KoolStoryBro

i played this game on the wii and it SUUUUUUCCKKEEEED this should be better, tips for all of u GET THESE GAMES ON CHRISTMAS to collect umm all!!

Ringten

Seems really good. But about the fraps thingy, when they make games they render/use pc's, so it still might be real

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
I guess many people didn't notice the Fraps watermark lol
I looked into it but its not a image of Monster Hunter Frontier, Hunter Blade, or even Monster Hunter in general which is very confusing and surprising.
It might be or might not be but take it with a grain of salt.

GloriousBagel

I looked into it but its not a image of Monster Hunter Frontier, Hunter Blade, or even Monster Hunter in general which is very confusing and surprising.
It might be or might not be but take it with a grain of salt.
I'll hope for the best xD Maybe TGS will surprise us who knows.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements