• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Monster hunter 2g english version in vita?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Ivan Ye

can i get this game in vita with english version? because i only found japanese version, i really want to try it at english version TT

piffdabiff

I'm no MH player but what I got out of it after searching on the Internets is MH2g is the same as MH Freedom Unit. MH2g was the name in Korea and Japan. I guess if you pick up MH freedom unite would do the job.

Durans

Monster Hunter Portable 2G is called Monster Hunter Freedom Unite in North America and Europe. It should be on the PSN store but only if you have your Vita set up to a NA or EU account. If your account is set to the Japan or Asia region then getting MHP2G in Japanese is your only option unless you change accounts which is a lot of trouble on the Vita.

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd was only released in Japan and Asia, both only in Japanese. There is no known way to get it to English on the Vita. There are patches for it on the PSP but they require custom firmware.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements