• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Mario Kart - The Original is Still the Best

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Catterific

I can't help but think of how far the Mario Kart series has come. With all the bells and whistles we see in the recent games, it still isn't as good as the original. Thoughts?

Effexion

I still play the original till this day on my Switch. It's an absolute timeless classic and the first will always be the best, in my opinion.

RestAssured

I totally agree. My kids think I'm mad playing the older games still but the originals are always better than sequels,

Heatman

I couldn't agree more. The 90s graphics only add to its charm. The new ones are good but the original is brilliant.
I don't care much about game's graphics. It's the gameplay, soundtrack, control, character design and setting that makes more sense to me. Graphics is never a major factor for me in buying games.

Bawonlee

Original games are always the best because it's when the developers give their all when developing games. The original Mario Kart was a masterpiece.

Hannkk

It's one my brother's favourite games. He still prefers to play the old original Mario game than the new one's. I love all of them nonetheless.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements