• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Is there a single player?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

mightyg

Yes Counter Strike does has a single player mode. You are allowed to create your own server with bots and practice with them to improve your combat skills.
But I find multiplayer much more interesting.

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
Yes Counter Strike does has a single player mode. You are allowed to create your own server with bots and practice with them to improve your combat skills.
But I find multiplayer much more interesting.
But no story line as such?

Bradley

But no story line as such?
Counter Strike is more a multiplayer based game. It's the biggest FPS on PC and most players enjoy just spending time online with friends and trying to level up as you do on most other FPS games.

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
Counter Strike is more a multiplayer based game. It's the biggest FPS on PC and most players enjoy just spending time online with friends and trying to level up as you do on most other FPS games.
Ah okay, I'll check out some videos :)

RoboRyan

Counter strike is okay for single player mode. It could be better though and more fun while your playing the other modes.

Dusan

Contributor
There is singeplayer but only in Counter Strike Condition Zero - Deleted scenes.
In there you have story line and it is pretty cool to play it. :)

Dusan

Contributor
Source is more like CS:GO and they both are like some kind of COD MW and i don't like that kind of modern FPS games. :)

Mr.Panos

I used to play Counter Strike : Condition Zero. I created a server and I was dealing with bots. It was very entertaining, but boring too. Also, in CS:CZ Deleted Scenes there is a storyline, but it is not so interesting, is it?
Of course, as many people mentioned, Counter Strike was created in order to play in Multiplayer Mode. I used to enjoy playing with my friends and I was having much fun!

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements