• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

If you're an active member post something

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
Don't want to be rude, but every time I log in its me here all alone with the last topic being posted several days prior, with zero replies. I have no clue what happened as shortly after the forum had a new owner I had to leave for personal reasons. Thus if you're an active member of this forum leave a reply in this thread.

I was thinking maybe the forum could have a community YouTube channel with a podcast, gameplay, ect. However that won't work if there isn't a community.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I'm wondering this myself, too.

- Twitter? Check.
- Facebook? Check.
- Instagram? Check.
- Email to 16 Thousand Members? Check.

I mean. Holy fuck... Where are they?

Traffic Spiked when I started to change domains - 2 thousand people logged in to see WTF is next. I was able to understand how much traffic the server could take that day. But after that, traffic dropped off a cliff.

See for yourself:
PSVFvsDR.png

I understand it though:

- I put the forums in a completely new database, which results in new URL's.
- I changed nameservers for DestroyRepeat.com
- I redirected PSVitaForum.com to DestroyRepeat.com
- January is a quiet month.

Right now I am working hard to make sure DestroyRepeat.com is reindexed on google 100%.

I DO have access to the DR youtube, but I need to do something first at Google HQ, which I live next to (I live in Silicon Valley.)

LiquidEvilGaming

I'm semi active? I tend to spend most of my non gaming online on Youtube both creating and watching. I do drop in to check here and there though.

A lot of my forum usage now is PCMR and MechanicalKeyboards Sub Reddits.

UnholyVision

If you're an active member post something
Something

In all seriousness I am kind of active now. I pop by once and a while now. My biggest posting in the interesting chat with Carlos and my profile. Not heavily posting for the record even when popping by.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Something

In all seriousness I am kind of active now. I pop by once and a while now. My biggest posting in the interesting chat with Carlos and my profile. Not heavily posting for the record even when popping by.
It was interesting to post with you, too! :)

Abiel

Banned
Got my degree and work kept me away a lot, Also vita lacking much games last game I played and still playing is freedom wars. Also spending more time with my wife (got married a while back)

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Got my degree and work kept me away a lot, Also vita lacking much games last game I played and still playing is freedom wars. Also spending more time with my wife (got married a while back)
I was reading this at work this morning, and I was going all like "WHOA! Congrats!" :)

Not out loud, but still! :D

What kind of degree? And you got married!? Fuck! Congrats! :)

Abiel

Banned
I was reading this at work this morning, and I was going all like "WHOA! Congrats!" :)

Not out loud, but still! :D

What kind of degree? And you got married!? Fuck! Congrats! :)
BA in Computer Science, now working on my Electrical Engineering, since I needed Computer Science for Electrical Engineer I thought why not finish Computer Science. I also got AA in US history so I might keep on working on history too

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
BA in Computer Science, now working on my Electrical Engineering, since I needed Computer Science for Electrical Engineer I thought why not finish Computer Science. I also got AA in US history so I might keep on working on history too
Why do people go beyond the BA/AA degrees? Isn't a degree enough? What exactly are you trying to be?

Abiel

Banned
Why do people go beyond the BA/AA degrees? Isn't a degree enough? What exactly are you trying to be?
For the job I want which is advising and helping design for architects plans for wiring, plus the computer science I can probably find a good job in coding too cough VALVE cough cough cough HL3 cough. I need the BA for Electrical Engineering for better pay and opportunities that any lesser degree can't give

UnholyVision

Vita is dead. Been dead for two years.
Are there even any good Vita games coming out anymore.
There are a few games that come out here and there. Vita isn't exactly dead, but kind of dead in regards to every genre. Retail copies I would for sure say are dead. Retail isn't always obtainable unless you pre-order from some of the game developers websites directly. From what I have seen these are not always standard editions either so you have to deal with paying more for limited edition copies.

The best thing I would say do is just buy the highest capacity Vita flash memory card and start downloading. Because some games can't be gotten otherwise. At least from what I have seen Wal-mart, Target, BestBuy, Frys, et cetera sure don't stock them. Yet if they do they have such a limited supply that you best grab them day one so no collectors or other Vita users in your area snag them up.

Also, there are list of upcoming Vita games out there. The two I know of are the following.
http://www.iplaypsvita.com/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2016/
http://www.ign.com/games/upcoming/vita?filter=latest

Knoxtane

I'm new and active. Known @Carlos for a few years now. I help him with some graphical stuff such as the Blackops3 forum background and images as well as new signatures for this website.

Keith faize

Only reason I'm not active here is don't have too much good Vita games and I don't really post nothing interesting I just decided to check in it's only dead because communication I guess IDK.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Only reason I'm not active here is don't have too much good Vita games and I don't really post nothing interesting I just decided to check in it's only dead because communication I guess IDK.
How'd you make your way back here? How can I communicate better with you?

I need to know. I tried e-mailing 16k members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements