• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

I just had a vision about a new website:)

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

TheUninvited

So while i was sleeping i dream about a website , and it was the first time i've seen a website on my dream and the other day to remember so well.
I want to you tell me your idea about this, and if you would use my website.
Here is my idea you all know the website called adfly right ? and the imacro on firefox?

IF NOT LET ME EXPLAIN :
  • Adf.ly is a website that shortens your url .
  • Imacro is a plugin on firefox that records your movements of your point of the mouse and once you are done with it you can click the button play and repeat those moves.
THE WEBSITE I DREAMT ABOUT

I will use something similar to adfly to shorten links but not only that i told you about imacro right ?

Everyone will have their own accounts, the purpose is they would be a button for example (record) once they click it , members would be able to do the progress of imacros. Once they are done with their recording then it would appear a shorten link to share them with their friends.

My website it could be used for showing to others where to click et.c or for their own purposes like (accepting on facebook the friend requests) and so on , but mostly for Tasks.
So what do you think about it guys , wouldn't be a great idea?
Also i want you to tell me what programming languages it will be need.

For what i know sure it would be need (PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY,) but what else?

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements