• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita I hate that the UK is always last for anything to be released

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

floetry

Eh, you guys get better box art, better SPUs and better PR.

White ps3/psv is never goin to be here

Eh, you guys get better box art, better SPUs and better PR.

White ps3/psv is never goin to be here

Yeah but tbh I've got the black slim ps3 and I wouldn't buy a white one would look horrible. I think it's stupid tbh.... A box to me won't make no difference. It just annoys me that I have to wait ages. And what will annoy me
Even more is the shop I pre ordered from better ship them out so I get it on day of release !!! Lol

CoolDust

Nobody but america gets the first edition... I think Canadians do but its Wi-fi instead of 3G? (As to my understanding there is no 3G model in Canada.) Yep the UK gets screwed over bad 90% of the time but then Oz and Australia get it much worse! The US will always get better treatment, thats just the way it is. :(

Mendax

Nobody but america gets the first edition... I think Canadians do but its Wi-fi instead of 3G? (As to my understanding there is no 3G model in Canada.) Yep the UK gets screwed over bad 90% of the time but then Oz and Australia get it much worse! The US will always get better treatment, thats just the way it is. :(

US may have the First Edition Bundle but we don't get the preorder stuff everyone else gets. The wallet looks cool and an extra set of headphones never hurts. And the discount off a PSN game is nice. But paying $50 extra for a game I don't want and a memory card that's too small just to get it a week earlier? The FEB's useless. You're not missing anything.

CoolDust

US may have the First Edition Bundle but we don't get the preorder stuff everyone else gets. The wallet looks cool and an extra set of headphones never hurts. And the discount off a PSN game is nice. But paying $50 extra for a game I don't want and a memory card that's too small just to get it a week earlier? The FEB's useless. You're not missing anything.
Oh but we are! That wallet sure is nice but is it available in the UK? Nope. Also the price of a standard Wi-fi Vita is £230 here. Thats $364 and the first edition bundle is $349... Hm not missing much... Only that we get it a week later, no Little Deviants, no 4GB card, no case, no 3G and we have to pay $15 more! Sweet deal! But its alright because we get a crappy set of earphones that arent fit for the bin... :rolleyes:

OneZeoN

Oh but we are! That wallet sure is nice but is it available in the UK? Nope. Also the price of a standard Wi-fi Vita is £230 here. Thats $364 and the first edition bundle is $349... Hm not missing much... Only that we get it a week later, no Little Deviants, no 4GB card, no case, no 3G and we have to pay $15 more! Sweet deal! But its alright because we get a crappy set of earphones that arent fit for the bin... :rolleyes:

THIS lol

But we always get the worst deals :(

OuTb@cK j@cK

Australia pays 350 for a wifi vita the australian dollar is much higher than the American and they pay 250 so you would think we'd pay something around that wouldn't you and they pay $30 for wipeout we pay 54 it sucks!!!! And unit 13 comes out the 13th here in aus and in the UK and US it's the 6th!!!!!

Mashead2000

Isnt the Vita $250 and UK its £230 thats hardly fair, US gets it week early and most games too :(
Its gonna suck next week when youll be talking about yours arriving while everyone else cries ;)
And i really dont care about some earphones lol already have loads already
Thing i may start to do is buy games from amazon.com and get em shipped for cheaper than UK price because all games are region free woop

Isnt the Vita $250 and UK its £230 thats hardly fair, US gets it week early and most games too :(
Its gonna suck next week when youll be talking about yours arriving while everyone else cries ;)
And i really dont care about some earphones lol already have loads already
Thing i may start to do is buy games from amazon.com and get em shipped for cheaper than UK price because all games are region free woop

is that true ? all games are region free ???

OneZeoN

yeah its a risk you take while ordering abroad sadly

i might be getting MLB12 for vita but i have no choice to order from the US as its still not being made available in the UK :(

ALUCARD

I was thinking of importing gravity daze from US but the dlc wont work. I really want a hardcopy of this game in my collection tho

Thats one thing i hate about downloading games, you dont really have nothing to show for it like a case or disk/ cartridge etc. And also with the real game you can trade in when your done with them

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements