• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

I didn't have much to do...

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Ocelot

Very nice, thank you for making that. :) It really means a lot to me that you went out of your way to make something for the website.

P.S. I see your playing Pocket Minecraft too. :) I love Pocket Minecraft.
Hey, you're welcome. Since this is such a nice community for MineCraft lovers and being able to be part of it, I figured that I at least should do.

Yep, I mostly play Pocket Minecraft nowadays. When I come home from work, I go directly to bed. My main gaming device has became my smartphone because I can play with it even when lying down. It is kinda hard to build things on mobile though. Lol.

wallet

Hi, Bergy I think you did a great job, this may be a logo to this forum. You are very modest and I think you are very good in creations and playing Minecraft as well. Keep going and surprise us with your work...by the way, congratulation.

Tania997

That looks really good. You did a great job, it really looks like something that came straight out of this website. It should be included here, it's great and shows us you really love this place! Please post the updates ASAP, I'm curious to see what else you'll be able to do.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements