• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

I added two new features to the forum today!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulwatcher

Today I added Minecraft themed node icons to make the Minecraft theme Universal. And I also added "Unanswered Threads" search function. So that you can find threads with no replies to them and reply if you so desire.

I don't want to overload the blog and forum with features and slow the website down. So I am done installing add-ons unless something is really needed.

Soulwatcher

Mariana

I can say that I've noticed the changes right away! I think that you've adjusted the green color nicely and now it fits more of the Minecraft feel. The little Minecraft grass blocks are my favorite thing from the forum though :D very nice.

Thank you for adding the unanswered thread's function. I was previously trying to find it but I could only find the new posts. It will make it easier for me to help out anybody if they need questions!

Also, I agree that adding new things slowly is always better than just doing it all at once. Great job.

Soulwatcher

Thank you for noticing, and I did change the green to a more darker green. And I added the forum icons and I added the upgraded version of our skin and I also added the unanswered threads functions.

And your 100% right its better to add things over time then add a bunch of things at once. Because if something breaks your going to have super hard time figuring out what broke the website. Because there is a ton of different code that runs this website. Its running Wordpress and Wordpress plugins and its running Xenforo and Xenforo add-ons and they all have to work together.

wallet

I have seen the section with "unanswered threads" right away and I think this was the best implementation because it helps us to find an unanswered post immediately without to browse the whole forum.

Thank you, Admin, your efforts are appreciated!

Soulwatcher

I have seen the section with "unanswered threads" right away and I think this was the best implementation because it helps us to find an unanswered post immediately without to browse the whole forum.

Thank you, Admin, your efforts are appreciated!
Your welcome wallet, I am always looking to improve the website to help our members. If I find something else we need I will install that too. But I think we are pretty good right now. Because I don't want to overload the website/forum with plugins and mods. Because all its going to do is slow the website down and require more hosting then we really need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements