• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita How to change your PSN linked to the MEM Card.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

DL2000820

THIS IS NOT A QUESTION ITS AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL
USE IF YOUR REALLY WILLING TO CHANGE YOUR PSN ACCOUNT BUT YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR DATA

Games,Pics,Vids,Music Everything

PLEASE BACK UP YOUR DATA ON THE COMPUTER AND SYNC YOUR TROPHIES JUST IN CASE

1. For once the "Blue Light Of Death" is useful.Try to get it I dont know how but if you get lucky you'll get it.
2. Once you get it do every thing you usually do to fix the BLOD( Blue Light Of Death) only when you get to the menu then stop and don't press anything.
3.Instead of "restart" press "restore"
4.fill out your Vita with information Only press "I have a PSN account --> Enter later"
5.Then after the video and all go to "Settings" and press "Playstation Network"
6. you will see a "sign up" sign , press that and it will take you too two options " Create new " or "use existing" press Create new
7.Create your new account then restart the vita
8.it will prompt you to FORMAT MEM CARD press Format anddddddd BOOM YOU CHANGED YOUR LINKED ACCOUNT.

teflontactics

What is this supposed to be for exactly?
It's much easier than that to create a new PSN account, are you attempting a glitch or something?
I'm confused.

teflontactics

Easier way;
Turn Vita off.
Hold "R", PS Button and Power.
Choose format memory card.
Choose Restore Vita
Reset.
Add PSN account.

Done.

sagosen

So, this is for linking a new card. Say I want to be able to use my old account with my old card again, I just repeat the mentioned steps without a memory card in the Vita, log in with my old account, insert the card and reload my content from my PS3?

Problem is, I can't simply restore savegames without restoring entire Vita games, can I?

I simply want two cards with two accounts.

teflontactics

You can have two separate cards with two separate accounts, and separate games, but they can't mix.

Some people are getting a "North America" cards, with the NA store, and their stuff on one, and the "UK/EU" store on another (or JP store). This is doable, since you can swap out users if the PSVita is OFF.

However, you cannot share saves that are tied to games, or games, due to the fact they tie to your account/the game. It's a vicious chain of ties preventing you, really. The save is tied to the game, which is tied to the account, and the Card. The account/card get changed, the rest doesn't work.

So no, you can't restore games or saves to the "other" account.
They MUST be separate.
But you CAN have multiple accounts on multiple cards.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements