• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

How much can you resist without playing games?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Jhonz

I tried to play games when I MMR is getting to 1640 mm. I think twice and go to hard studies for my family. I grounded myself to not playing games for 3 weeks. I can help myself to serious in the study. And my grades not feeling I can get 1.00

Dexter Morgan

A few months ago, I would say, no I can’t resist myself without playing video games. I loved playing games (and I still do). I used to spend most of my free time playing games. I was like an addict. I just couldn’t stop playing.

But now I have scheduled my time for doing other activities so I don’t have to sit at one place, playing games all day long.

It just took me an alternative to get over that addiction of mine and yet I’m still satisfied as I get more time for doing everything I want.

Tania997

I won't play a lot when I'm busy with work and studying, so even if I wanted to develop an addiction I couldn't do this. I'm only able to play when I have nothing else to do and as of right now, that doesn't happen often. It's not a matter of days for me, it's about when I can play and I would feel pretty bad if I couldn't play in my free time. Nothing addiction related, it's just a funny and great way to kill time for me.

Soulwatcher

Same thing happens to me, I work a lot so I don't have the time I used to have for gaming, but I had to realize this day by day.
I tell you that it wasn't easy getting to the point to where I am today. But I am so glad that I did and I do not regret giving up playing games for 14hrs a day. I only wish I would have done it sooner. Because life is way to short to be sitting in front of a TV or PC Monitor for 14hrs a day. I never knew what I was missing until I got out in the real world and boy did I miss a lot over the years!

Soulwatcher

It just took me an alternative to get over that addiction of mine and yet I’m still satisfied as I get more time for doing everything I want.
That's the greatest gift of giving up playing video games for 14hrs a day. You have all the time in the world to do what you want because you're not so pressured to hurry up back to the game. I can remember when I was really addicted to video games if I was away from my computer for more than 2hrs I would start climbing the walls. And I have to be honest I am so grateful that, that feeling is gone!

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements