• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Hello newbie here!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

McB Carino

Hi, guys! my name is McBryan and I'm 26 years old. I'm a freelancer that's why most of my time is sitting in front of my computer. I know that my job was boring and I totally agree with that's why I tried Minecraft. Forgive me guys I'm just new to this site and new to Minecraft too. I can't wait to get tips and suggestion here. See you around guys!

Soulwatcher

Welcome to the forums McBryan, we all were new to the game once. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have and please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.

Kira1

Heya McBryan! Welcome to our forum community. Do not hesitate to ask around if you need anything or confused with something.
Also, don't forget to visit the other threads for more information about the game.

Cheers!

wallet

Hi McBryan, welcome in our community. I am glad to see you here and I hope you will be very active here. Have a good time and enjoy!

daniela perez

Hello there! I'm also a newbie around here. I'm loving the community! I'm here since yesterday and I have already learned so much. There's so much useful information. It's great to have a place where you can talk to another people with a lot of experience in the Minecraft game. I love this kind of sites where you can also meet people around the world with the same interests as you. You'll love it!

sweetpeamcgee

Hi, guys! my name is McBryan and I'm 26 years old. I'm a freelancer that's why most of my time is sitting in front of my computer. I know that my job was boring and I totally agree with that's why I tried Minecraft. Forgive me guys I'm just new to this site and new to Minecraft too. I can't wait to get tips and suggestion here. See you around guys!
Hi McBryan, I am also new here and to Minecraft. My boyfriend tries to teach me. Hes a pro at it. I must confess I am up in the air trying to build and I feel like I am lost in space. I will get it eventually. Enjoy the site.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements