• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Have you ever changed your Minecraft user name?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Soulwatcher

Steam allows user bane changes and Xbox Live offers name changes and the most requested thing on PSN is the ability to change your name. So I was wondering how many of you changed your Minecraft username and what was your original Minecraft username.?

P.S. my Windows 10 Minecraft username is Soulwatcher and my Java Minecraft username is Odiss and I never changed either username.

Mariana

Oh yeah, I remember reading a while back in the other thread that you go by the username Odiss :)

but no, I have never changed my Minecraft username either. I go by the name "Catsnip" since I have cats that are huge catnip addicts, haha. I just found it cute and my boyfriend as well so I stuck with it ever since I first set foot in the game. Now, I would feel weird if I did change it to something else. After so many years it has become a part of me, haha.

Soulwatcher

Oh yeah, I remember reading a while back in the other thread that you go by the username Odiss :)

but no, I have never changed my Minecraft username either. I go by the name "Catsnip" since I have cats that are huge catnip addicts, haha. I just found it cute and my boyfriend as well so I stuck with it ever since I first set foot in the game. Now, I would feel weird if I did change it to something else. After so many years it has become a part of me, haha.
I know what you mean, I have had Odiss for almost 2 years now. And my few java friends that hardly play know me by Odiss. And as far as Soulwatcher its been my Xbox Live Gamertag forever. And its been my online presence since 1999. I would have used Soulwatcher on java Minecraft but someone already had it.

overcast

I think I kept my name the same. I have changed server and lost the information once. So that was the time when the name was changed. I may change the name again. As I am teaching my nephew about the game. And it ca be harder to go through my current setup for the same. So going to come up with the new account. So may change the name.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements