• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Have any of you ever been recruited to build on a Minecraft server?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Soulwatcher

I have seen hundreds of posts on other Minecraft forums. X server recruiting builders must have X amount of experience. I am nowhere near that level to be recruited on a server. But I was wondering have any of you ever been recruited to build on a Minecraft server?

Mariana

No, but it does sound interesting. I don't really have an amazing experience when it comes to playing on servers... I have played a few times but most of them were usually heavily modded or had some sort of roleplaying going on.

I have read some of these requirements before because most Minecraft forums have a special section where they look for devs and builders, however, I have never tried to apply. I feel a bit scared to because I don't know how time-consuming it can be? If you are required to be online all the time or at specific hours... I really like having a flexible schedule :p I still mainly play offline. Perhaps in the future.

Are you planning on applying to be a builder once you gather more experience?

Soulwatcher

No, but it does sound interesting. I don't really have an amazing experience when it comes to playing on servers... I have played a few times but most of them were usually heavily modded or had some sort of roleplaying going on.

I have read some of these requirements before because most Minecraft forums have a special section where they look for devs and builders, however, I have never tried to apply. I feel a bit scared to because I don't know how time-consuming it can be? If you are required to be online all the time or at specific hours... I really like having a flexible schedule :p I still mainly play offline. Perhaps in the future.

Are you planning on applying to be a builder once you gather more experience?
No, I have no desire to build on someone else's server. However, I would love to refine my building skills and refine everything that I have built in my Realm. I just tried an advanced build last night and I think it will be done either tonight or tomorrow and I will post it. :)

Not yet, I've never been invited to this. But I admit that the idea seems to be quite good and very interesting :smug:... However, I probably wouldn't have time because of my very fast pace of life.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements