• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Has anyone had this problem with the speakers?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Hi, i cant believe it.

yesterday i got back my vita from repair, i got a new one i think, but the problem is still there, i got to do with the speakers. The speakers make a clicking/crackling noise when i am in the menu. Its not loud and it doesn't interfere with the games. But its so annoying! i cant take my mind of it! The menu sounds effects ends with a crakling/clicking sound! is this normal? the clicking disappears when i have the headphones in?

Cant believe that i got two defective vitas in a row?. What should i do? contact them again for a new one or what? have anyone had this problem? i would be greatful for som tips!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Ask for a replacement of the system. No more bullshit, it's going to stay like that if you keep asking for it to be repaired, because they don't understand the problem.

thats the problem it is a brand new replacement but with the exact same speaker problem! im worried that the support might think im fucking with them!

Does your vita have a clicking sound when the volume is turned of?

AdamR86

I'm experiencing the same issue with my Vita Slim. I had an OLED model since launch and never remembered hearing the faint "pop" sound after swiping through the home screen that I do with my Slim. It's a certified used system from GameStop. I don't hear the pop when I have headphones in so it leads me to believe the speakers are just popping because of the high frequency of the sound. It's certainly annoying but if I'm just going to send it in to get another one that does the same thing perhaps I'll just learn to live with it.

yeah i got mine from repair, got a new one. has that sound anyways, so i belive that all ps vita slim got that problem... hehe got 3 in a row now. so i will have to get use to it!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Shampoo XIII PSVita Has anyone else had this problem? PlayStation 12
W Has anyone finished the Eris missions for the Dark Below? Destiny 3
Gercun PSVita Has anyone played: Invokers tournament? (MOBA, LoL for PS) PlayStation 1
Yanikun Has anyone played a Kenka Bancho game before? Nintendo 1
gh0st233 Has anyone here played The Walking Dead? (NO SPOILERS) General Gaming 0
Jamie Has anyone preordered Homefront yet? General Gaming 5
jaded_69er Has anyone been able to choose their platform yet Destiny 29
WhoIsDo Has anyone found the Hive Ogre in Destiny? Destiny 1
O Has anyone else read Robinson Crusoe? Entertainment 0
Carlos PS4 Has anyone seen PS4's Trophies? PlayStation 3
reapersivan PSVita Has anyone gotten a Killzone Mercenary code yey? PlayStation 2
H PSVita (Muramasa) Has anyone decided to tackle Fury mode? PlayStation 1
Diamond Ammo PSVita Is anyone sick as I am about 3ds fanboys saying vita has no games? PlayStation 2
Caleb Has anyone gotten a red light ticket by the cameras? Off Topic Lounge 20
XxDeadshot1256xX To anyone who has black ops declassified. Online Matchmaking 18
S Has anyone here tried Airmech? Off Topic Lounge 4
Mr.Tackett86 PSVita Has Anyone Seen Anyone Info About NFS Most Wanted For Vita. PlayStation 5
Y PSVita Has Anyone tried the Ultimate Controller? PlayStation 0
Lokesh PSVita Has anyone been able to register their PS Vita on the Sony site? PlayStation 1
sunjay141 PSVita Has anyone else been getting the Blue Light of Death PlayStation 60
Dan PSVita Confused, has anyone else had/tried this? PlayStation 7
Matth3w PSVita Has anyone played any of these PSP games on the Vita? PlayStation 17
R PSVita Has anyone experienced 'burn in' on the ps vita? PlayStation 11
W Has anyone of you have iOS devices? General Gaming 13
T PSVita can anyone that has a vita confirm if this works PlayStation 0
E PSVita To anyone who has tried the psvita! PlayStation 0
M PSVita Has anyone tried the touch pads? PlayStation 6
Carlos Google has a Gaming announcement to make at GDC 2019 Gaming News 0
Carlos DMC5 has a Deluxe Edition coming and will feature Mega Man's buster General Gaming 0
Carlos Announcement Battlefront Forum has been merged into DestroyRepeat! CarlosX360 Archive 0
Carlos Announcement CarlosX360 Co., Ltd. has acquired The MC Nation! CarlosX360 Archive 0
S What website has the best Minecraft server list? Minecraft 4
Carlos Announcement CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired DestinyOverwatch! CarlosX360 Archive 0
Carlos Announcement CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired Battlefront Forum! CarlosX360 Archive 0
Carlos Announcement BF1Forum has been merged into DestroyRepeat! CarlosX360 Archive 0
S Has Java Minecraft ever crashed to desktop on your PC? Minecraft 7
S The 4th Floor Has Been Started! Minecraft 0
Carlos Announcement TitanFall 2 Forums has been merged into DestroyRepeat CarlosX360 Archive 0
Carlos Announcement CarlosX360 Co., Ltd. has acquired FPSForum! CarlosX360 Archive 0
N EVERYONES PROFILE HAS BEEN RESET Battlefield 1
Carlos Announcement CarlosX360 Co., Ltd. has acquired BitterGamers! CarlosX360 Archive 0
Carlos Zelda: Breath of the Wild has over 100 Shrine of Trials Nintendo 1
Carlos Announcement BF5 Forum has a new skin! CarlosX360 Archive 0
Carlos Announcement CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired Battlefield 5 Forums! CarlosX360 Archive 0
Carlos Announcement CarlosX360 Co., Ltd. has acquired DestroyRepeat! CarlosX360 Archive 6
WhoIsDo The Star Wars Battlefront beta has been extended! Star Wars 4
M Star Wars Battlefront Beta has stopped working Star Wars 0
V Star Wars Battlefront has no server browser Star Wars 0
Brisketboy Who else here has triple hunters? Destiny 0
R This website has been hacked Completed Suggestions 3