• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Going Forward "The Mc Nation" 2.0!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulwatcher

It kind of seemed like mission impossible today lol. First I upgraded the hotel with lights on every floor. Which took a decent amount of time and then I upgraded the photo gallery on this forum which took a lot of time to install and import all of the images. And the new photo gallery would not be possible if my loving wife, she helped me sell an old modem I had on eBay which covered the cost of our new photo gallery. You can check out the photo gallery here!

All and all today's updated took over 4hrs and that's the longest time I have spent on this forum in awhile. And it was so worth it! After I finish the hotel I am going to start doing some how-to guides before I start new builds.

Last edited:

overcast

I think blogging on steem can be a good option for you. If you blog about minecraft over there. It can earn you steem which you can exchange for bitcoin or USD. And that should keep the servers going. I think it may take more effort though to earn steem but that is much better model compared to the donations. The reason being donations often may not work out. But yes you should definitely try out the patreon button and the page too.

Soulwatcher

I think blogging on steem can be a good option for you. If you blog about minecraft over there. It can earn you steem which you can exchange for bitcoin or USD. And that should keep the servers going. I think it may take more effort though to earn steem but that is much better model compared to the donations. The reason being donations often may not work out. But yes you should definitely try out the patreon button and the page too.
I will look into steem and for sure I am going to have patreon on the donation page. And like I say we don't need a lot, $30 a month would be enough to pay for the website for the whole year. And of course, I would have to kick in some too. But the whole load wouldn't be on me. And of course, if all of that doesn't work out there is always downsizing. And I would really hate to cripple the website/server. But like I say we have until June 2018, hopefully, something will happen before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements