• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Gabriel Knight Trilogy

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Hydrographer

hey guys,
I have only just come back to console gaming after many years on PC
My favourite seriese of games on PC were the Gabriel Knight adventures
They were supernatural mystery games based on vampires, werewolves, the Templars and the free masons. I loved the story line and the point and click style would be perfect for the vita touch screen.
What do you guys think of a series like this, or alternativly the Broken Sword or Tunguska games being brought to vita.
Or maybe even a completly new series in with the same sort of gameplay. Anybody know of anything in the works. Not sure if this was the right place to post but i didnt put it in the "games" section as its just something i would like, rather than something that is actually coming out :confused:

Hydrographer

This is a screen shot from the first one, geez must be 20 years ago now, the second one was mostly cut video screens but with point and click on the real images, was interestingView attachment 2870

Attachments

• gabriel-knight.jpg
    gabriel-knight.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 14

Floydstrife

lol..is this a 3ds game? ba zing! lmao i remember this game...goddamn its old..i remember my brother playing it and i tired to play it..was to hard for me -__-

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements