• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Facebook vs Twitter

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Eclipse_FPSForum

Contributor
Which is better and why? Facebook or Twitter?

I would go with Facebook, facebook is such a great way to contact friends and family across the world and to organize certain meetings/plans with friends and family.

Both actually. I can found a person I met around 7 years back but couldn't find his any info anywhere, whereas in Twitter if you just complain to any of the services providers you use, they will give you instant support (experienced).

Adam_FPSForum

Contributor
I would have thought Facebook was an easy choice for me which I find easier, as I have been on it the longest however I am now growing to the idea of Twitter..only because my sites followers keep growing that might be the reason. Its also easy to interact with companies, far quicker then sending an email as you get a response usually within 1 hour!

Nut

Well, I scroll down Twitter and read stuff. Facebook.. there's a lot of messed up stuff on there. I still like it though

Draycol

Well, I personally prefer Twitter. I gave up on Facebook some time ago...I just really disliked it and Twitter IMO is so much better. :p

Rick Grimes

I like Facebook because its a better way to chat with your friends and you can play games and such

But I also like Twitter because you don't get all the drama that Facebook has and I just really like Twitter.

I'm like 50/50

Landon

I personally don't like facebook. Reason is because I get spammed by invites to games and my email gets spammed too! Forgot to mention EVEN MY PHONE! On twitter I just relax and see whats up in the news / gaming world and I don't have to be bothered! If I want to talk to friends then I can DM them! Facebook is just not for me. That's my opinion! I like to be simple and organized!

Dusan

Contributor
I only prefer Facebook because i am using it only because my friends. None of them are using Twitter so i must use Facebook. But i don't like either of them.

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
Personally I prefer Twitter, but it all depends what you're using it for. I feel Twitter is a better marketing tool which is what I predominantly use it for, plus it's better for finding out business updates and news.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements