• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Do you have any hobbies other than playing video games?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

JoeMilford

Yes, of course--I have multiple hobbies. I love reading, I write a lot of poetry and fiction, and I love playing the guitar--I've been playing for about 30 years now, and it is a passion of mine. I also enjoy outdoor activities, such as hiking and going to the ocean.

vinaya

I play games for recreational purpose. When I am not gaming, you will see me spending time in online and offline store, gardening, cooking, eating, going for an evening walk, hiking in the mountains, reading books or watching movies. I also like to spend time with my cattle.

jayveeborres

I do a lot of basketball than video games. Because basketball is making me healthy than video games. Video games are just an excitement.

jkeypad

Yes, it's very far away from the web designing, blogging or playing games. It is gardening, however similar to what you do on your blogs and forum, I love to post also, but my pictures of my plants, what I grow and what I harvested. I also love to share and give them to my friends. I'm a messy gardener, I'm not the others who have a very beautiful organize garden. I'm the lazy one who just sows the seed everywhere and let them grow and take care of them. Gardening balances all on what I do in a day if I spend my time in my garden, my focus is only on it afterward I can think better of my work and all other stuff.

overcast

Recently I learned about the woodworking. And I wish to pursue this as a serious hobby. In future this may turn out to be something I am making money with. And that's the thing about the video games that I love to make use of as well. I am not sure hobbies other than this is something I wish to go as well. I also have some interest in sketching but not sure if I can go seriously as well.

JoeMilford

I am into sketching. I have tried various types of the sketching and the designs. I am currently learning how to draw manga and other Japanese art. I am trying to find out how the culture influence can be turned into the sketches. I think if I can successfully learn manga art, then who knows I may come up with some good comic art of my own. Currently I have my instagram account where I am posting that.
I think that this is an awesome hobby. I used to be into sketching and drawing all the time when I was younger. I even thought I was pretty good at it, but I let it slip away for other pursuits. I truly regret ever doing that. I want to encourage you, whether you need it or not, to continue to sketch and create; don't lose it like I did!

Gracee Tuazon

We need to unwind from time to time or technology will get the better on us. I love to stroll in the mall and see people wondering how they're doing with their lives. Besides this, take a break, play jazz music and close your eyes to relax.

Jhonz

Dexter Morgan

I do have a few hobbies other than playing video games. I watch movies. :mask: My favorite genres of movies are action, adventure, comedy and drama. I also love to watch anime. :borg:

I’m also into sports. I love playing cricket, though pro-wrestling is my favorite. I follow almost all promotions. I’ve been a wrestling fan since I was a kid. I’m kinda obsessed with it. :D

When I can’t find any of these, I would love to listen to music in my phone. Music makes me feel relaxed and it gives me confidence in some ways. :)

Tania997

Videogames has been one of my hobbies for a long time alongside combat sports. I've been practicing martial arts since I was a child.. Boxing, muay thai and now I recently started with MMA. I've always loved combat sports because it requires so much more than what people think, it's not just training and brawling, there's a science behind everything.

overcast

I think that this is an awesome hobby. I used to be into sketching and drawing all the time when I was younger. I even thought I was pretty good at it, but I let it slip away for other pursuits. I truly regret ever doing that. I want to encourage you, whether you need it or not, to continue to sketch and create; don't lose it like I did!

Yes I am going to continue with the art along with my existing hobbies and the work. I have made instagram account. And there I am posting my random sketches. You can see that it does motivate me when people comment about art. So yes not going to give up on something like that. I may take this further as much as possible.

JoeMilford

Yes I am going to continue with the art along with my existing hobbies and the work. I have made instagram account. And there I am posting my random sketches. You can see that it does motivate me when people comment about art. So yes not going to give up on something like that. I may take this further as much as possible.
I think that it is truly awesome that you are sticking to your art and posting on Instagram. Have you ever looked into a Patreon account as well? You might get a lot out of that too. Basically, at Patreon, you get "patrons", or sponsors, who donate or purchase your work on a monthly basis, or however you set it up, and I have had a lot of luck with it! You can present many different mediums there. Check this out:

Soulwatcher

I think there's plenty of resources available with regards to web building. However, I have the bad habit of comparing which resource is better. That itself takes so much time and effort.
There are a lot of guides out there and I do compare them to until I get what I want. But I have been comparing them for so many years that I can tell what guides are junk and what guides are worthwhile. And I can do it with extreme speed LOL. :cwl:

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements