• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Club Nintendo Platinum and Gold Gifts Arrive

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
club_n.jpg

#Disappointment

Yanikun

The only thing worth something on that list is Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. It's weird to see it in the middle of cheap digital downloads and crappy games like Game and Wario.

I'll probably get Wario Land II. It's the only thing I'm interested in that I don't already have, but DKCR3D is a must if you don't have it. Fantastic game.

Lazerith

This selection sucks. But everywhere I go, people are like "Because free games suck." But that argument is flawed, because you have to spend a good $300+ in strictly Nintendo games to get the Platinum, and all of these games are either 1. cheap, 2. everyone has, or 3. nobody cares about.

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
Even the normal stuff that you can trade in your points for is crap. I'm soon to be 27, the hell am I gonna do with some greeting cards or a Kirby patch?

Lazerith

Even the normal stuff that you can trade in your points for is crap. I'm soon to be 27, the hell am I gonna do with some greeting cards or a Kirby patch?

Most of the worthwhile things you can use your coins on are digital games, and most of the free games for gold/platinum rewards this year are games that were available for coins in the past.

Yanikun

you have to spend a good $300+ in strictly Nintendo games to get the Platinum

Mmh? I get coins for everything I download, Nintendo or not, and when I was buying physical games, I got Club Nintendo vouchers with many non-Nintendo products, like Adventure Time.

Lazerith

Mmh? I get coins for everything I download, Nintendo or not, and when I was buying physical games, I got Club Nintendo vouchers with many non-Nintendo products, like Adventure Time.

It is still a Nintendo product, as it is for a Nintendo system. What I meant is strictly games for Nintendo systems.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements