• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Official Thread Battlefield 1

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Name: Battlefield 1
Release Date: October 21, 2016
Genre: First Person Shooter (FPS)
Developer: D.I.C.E.
Publisher: Electronic Arts

On May 5th, Electronic Arts/D.I.C.E. teased players with a teaser of the next Battlefield title. Soon thereafter, there were some leaks pointing to "Battlefield 1" with marketing pamphlets. The next morning, the reveal trailer went live...

The game takes place in World War 1, and focuses on all-out-war from different sides of the world.

TeknoBlast

Game looks insane. Cant wait for it. I already pre-ordered the PS4 version, btu will preorder the Xbox One version later on. I may take the day off on launch day or the day after. You never know with server stability the first day of launch.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Game looks insane. Cant wait for it. I already pre-ordered the PS4 version, btu will preorder the Xbox One version later on. I may take the day off on launch day or the day after. You never know with server stability the first day of launch.
Daaaaaaaamn. Double dipping, eh?

I'm getting the PS4 version.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Battlefield 1 Beta begins on August 30th for BF1 Insiders, followed by an Open Beta on August 31st. No word as to when it stops, though...
Battlefield Insiders that signed up with a platform preference by August 21 will receive a 1 day early access code via email.
Source: Battlefield's Twitter Account

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements