• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Anyone Getting Playstation All Stars Battle Royale?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

I remember when I first heard about this game. At the time, it didn't even remotely grab my interest. Then, in the later months, they began systematically revealing the roster. Personally, I'm not like other people that "oh and ah" just because they show off characters. So again, I had the "big deal" mentality.

However, all that changed when I got myself a beta code last month. I was bored so I used it. And I was extremely plesantly surprised. Sure, everyone can call it a Smash Bros clone all they want. But plenty of companies have already done this. Not to mention Smash Bros itself is a clone, but that's a story for another time.

But yeah, now with everyone with a Vita and/ or PS Plus able to join in the beta, I advise that you all give it a try now. The game comes out in about a week and a half.

Galaxis

I heard the overdrive system for the game is jacked up. For instance, Parappa the rapper can insta-kill anyone with max drive, regardless of their life.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements