• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Activision Won't Ban Early Modern Warfare 3 Players

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Pedo Leader

Activision Won't Ban Early Modern Warfare 3 Players

Activision has announced that they don't plan to ban players with early legitimate copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Earlier today, Xbox Live's Director of Policy and Enforcement Stephen Tolouse tweeted that players with early copies may face consequences, but Activision has now put those fears to rest! I do not think this is fair at all, people are going to be 4th prestige when I get the game, and they will know all the maps! The have an advantage!

rkuA7tLdh5Y

I got this news from a different forum, happy Envy?

Envy_Imported_7

Chill not every little sentence someone copies needs a source :smh:

Problem is ALL his threads are copied and pasted with no credits, and do not tell me to "Chill" this can lead to copyrights, EVEN a single sentence "Buddy" :ca:

Pedo Leader

Problem is ALL his threads are copied and pasted with no credits, and do not tell me to "Chill" this can lead to copyrights, EVEN a single sentence "Buddy" :ca:
Stop trolling my threads:notokay: It is a little announcement, I most of this,

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements