• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

3DS FC / Nintendo ID

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
The old threads are lost somewhere and I'm too lazy to look through all the pages to find it. Thus, if you have a 3DS or a Wii U and would like to add friends, by all means put your 3DS Friend Code or you Nintendo Network ID (Wii U) below.

[Its goes without saying, but let the person know you are adding them, especially on 3DS]

Nintendo Network ID: DuhWhitePanda

PsychoDon904

NNID: xDoN904

Add me if you want and say you are from here so I know to accept. I just got the Wii U so only MK8 is my only online game atm.

ChisamiEri

3DS FC: 4656-6590-****

I'm getting Fantasy Life (US) later for 3DS.
So if you want to live a life together, feel free to invite me or something like that.

Btw, for the last 4 digits; You can ask me directly, but ONLY if you are really interested in playing Fantasy Life together (for now).

I do have ACNL, Tomodachi Life, Pokemon XY, etc. However, i got bored with those games. So don't bother asking me to play those games again since i won't play them anymore.

Also, i don't need some 'out-of-pity' 3DS friends. If you are one of them, then please forget about this post.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCool

Suck the weenie!
Staff member
What's Fantasy Life about?
Perhaps you can create a thread about it if it hasn't been done already?! :D

JoeCool

Suck the weenie!
Staff member
That's a pretty awesome looking game!
It shows how much disconnected I've been from games...
Is it ready for pre-order or is it out already?

And I didn't mean it like a "side job" it was more of a nice way of showing what the game is about so others can get interested.

ChisamiEri

Release date is October 24 2014. Which is about 26 hr left to wait (i guess?).

Well... It's just i don't have the enthusiasm to 'advertise' new games like i used to anymore.
Yep! Will just leave that to someone who still have a lot of free time.

RaidUGZ

NNID: Rade54

I have a Wii U and 3DS, Mario Kart 8, 7, Luigi's Mansion 2, Smash (3DS). I would like to get Fantasy Life eventually.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements