• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Trent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• With everything that's going on, I'm leaving. If anyone wants to keep up, my Twitter/Skype is BerlingerTG. Was a fun couple years.
    Carlos
    Carlos
    If you want to leave, go ahead, leave!
    Lord Phelan
    Lord Phelan
    Take care! though I'm not sure what's going on. People complain that forum was abandoned, and overrun with bots... now it's bad that there is admin... ow well. Take care, stay healthy etc. Cheers
    Shampoo XIII
    Shampoo XIII
    No need to be a dick, Carlos.
    Since the server jump Carlos is doing is deleting every post since 2/17/15 I see no point in posting at all since it'll get deleted anyways
    Reactions: 1 person
    Carlos
    Carlos
    Because of your complaining, I decided to get the latest backup. Happy? Now, I'd like to see an improvement in your attitude.
    Updated the PSTV Compatibility List, confirming this week's Desert Ashes, Firefly Diary, and Hyperdevotion Noire.
    ha! as i was listening to Momohime in Muramasa, the voice sounded familiar. Then it it hit me, its Sinon. Well, she was my partner for like 100 hours after all...
    Did some figuring and merging my PSTV List with Sony's and the US PSTV is currently compatible with 951 games.
    Finally got around to revamping the PSTV Compatibility Topic. Sticky, Mods? Please? It's in PSV General
    DuhWhitePanda
    Trent
    Trent
    Thanks a bunch! I'll try to keep it updated as much as possible.
    Forum went down for a few hours with database issues. Assumed you were working on site codes. So, no improvements? Or just host issue?
    You guys trying to do stuff with the site's host? Getting server errors across the board. Topics. Chat, Etc
    It's snowing and a slow day at work. Perfect for playing a lil Spider Solitaire on my Vita to pass the time
    Just FYI for NA Users, Gran Turismo PSP is now a direct download title for the Vita.
    You know, Solitaire Zero from the PSM Store has some annoyances, but it's kinda refreshing to just play classic Solitaire on my Vita.
    Another week goes by, and some more PSTV-compatible Vita and PSM games including Aeterno Blade and Minutes :)
    Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    Hyper Dimension Compatible yet?
    Trent
    Trent
    Re;Birth 2 is, but Re;Birth 1 hasn't been patched yet.
    Almost ready to finally dive into Grim Fandango again. Backlog just keeps piling up.
    Lots of progress in games. Oh and Uncharted 2 and Sims 3 were added to PS Now this week o:
    Criminal Girls and Nihilumbra finished. Onto Grim Fandango and Spongebob Hero Pants o:
    oh, i got the Magatama blue neck, rare 3% drop, from the crimson spider on floor76. its uber. 1 SP absorb for every hit. great for endurance fights. you load the low odds loot from an implement.
    benna
    benna
    oh ..and i unlocked the 10% sp reduction for combo skills too. thats great too
    benna
    benna
    yeah i know... i'm boring you with SAO talk. gomen :p i'm just so happy :D
    Pas the Lewd parts, Criminal Girls Invite Only is a surprisingly-addicting dungeon crawler RPG.
    Dude, I love the Vita reviews site, I've been going there for months. I just checked your profile and saw you were the owner.
    Trent
    Trent
    Thanks! I've been working on making the reviews better each month :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…