• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Buramu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got myself a New 3DS XL with Xenoblade... Yay... 100 hours of JRPG goodness in my future!
    My name just turned green. HULK SMASH!
    Reactions: 1 person
    Lethal
    Lethal
    If I am going to participate around here, I want some old faces helping me out.
    Buramu
    Buramu
    It seems I have missed out on some drama
    JoeCool
    JoeCool
    Its cool James, I'm not against it really. By all means its all good man. You missed the entire season of Breaking Bad Buramu!
    Oh my... Borderlands on a handheld is so much more enjoyable than BL on console. Graphics schmaphics.
    Murphy
    Murphy
    My review will be going up later this evening or tomorrow morning. I've really enjoyed it, but some parts have been a pain. Have you got to the end yet? Frame rate and lag city...
    Buramu
    Buramu
    No, I haven't completed it yet, but I'm already much further than I ever got on the PS3 version because the Vita makes it such a nice pick-up-and-play experience
    Murphy
    Murphy
    I've pretty much said that in the review, if convenience matters more to you and you can tolerate technical issues then this is worth buying.
    Whoaa.... Mod status taken away by the new forum government! Fight the power!
    NewAgeOutLaw
    NewAgeOutLaw
    Any valid reasons your mod status got taken away ?o; ;s
    Buramu
    Buramu
    No idea. I wasn't notified.
    Murphy
    Murphy
    All mods were sent a PM, I've had a reply from two of them. I've just sent you a separate one.
    Borderlands is totally incredible. I really don't understand the bad reviews.
    Murphy
    Murphy
    Totally agree. It has a few issues for sure, but it looks like another Vita bash opportunity. Maybe you need to do another ransom letter post ;)
    You could had just remove the picture and not my post :(. Btw sorry about that.
    Buramu
    Buramu
    I tried to, but for some reason I couldn't just delete the attachment. Good luck in the giveaway!
    Ran 31km. Time to hit the Burger King to compensate.
    benna
    benna
    ^^ This is why Buramu has a Vita. So he can play while running....
    benna
    benna
    ... and eating at the take-out burger joint afterward.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…