• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Chris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hopefully If you can make a simple code or so for the status to only allow new members access to status update to post after a 2-3 week period, meaning it will end the spam bots posting in the status section.
    I am looking into issues with management and I will try to resolve it this week.
    I'm no longer the official admin. Thank you Murphy
    Reactions: 1 person
    Murphy
    Murphy
    Thanks for the opportunity. :).I will stay in touch anyway but I hope you will stay around. :)
    JoeCool
    JoeCool
    If only you were to follow me. The universe would be complete Chris. I also hope you stay around though ;)
    I need to make a really important decision on a future admin and I will try to make it soon.
    I am considering changing the forum name and letting the community vote for a new name.
    Reactions: 1 person
    GRAVITYRUSH
    GRAVITYRUSH
    Despite alot of the negative feedback, I actually like the new name change. Keep it the way it is Chris.
    Mamba
    Mamba
    Make a poll or thread about it, not enough users will see this status
    Lethal
    Lethal
    There would be a thread. This is just Chris saying he is considering it. Can't post a poll in a status update anyways lol.
    I know that it is hard for you to tell but how does PSN leader board on your website works?
    Hey Chris, just a question have you been an admin on any other game-related forums? I know another Chris who is an admin on another forum and I thought it was you.
    Chris
    Chris
    This is my only forum.
    I implore you to play dracula x chronicles for the ps vita! its a psp game youll love it! it includes dracula x rondo of blood and unlockable symphony of the night!!
    A
    would you not mind if i ask for a favor for you to send me the psvita code for call of duty black opp
    Hey, there's a message by Gizmo and I for you about my message count and I was wondering if there's anything you an do to fix it or if I'm stuck at 161 messages forever. :(
    Chris
    Chris
    I am going to investigate. As long as your posts are not disappearing I should be able to fix it.
    toxikola
    toxikola
    Okay thank you. I think it's.. 202 or something, Tengaku deleted a topic he had so that would have erased a lot of posts I put.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…